구글블로그_상단

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Casillas, not tears of farewell. See Real "

A farewell is where he has worked for 25 years, Iker Casillas, who left Real Madrid held a news conference in tears.

Captain of the team, the man who has reached the age of 34 after nine years old to join Real team history the best goalkeeper, Iker Casillas fc to move to the Porto.

Real ended with Casillas also not receiving a transfer fee from Porto contract is making pronouncements by loyalty and Let him go, and Casillas was steady and chances to practice a newI chose Porto for the challenge.

However, that left his beloved Real couldn't hide what it's like to have been better. Casillas is under Real valedictorian towards the message from a news conference.

Today this great stadium and I'm really here to bid farewell to all of you. In particular, and say hello to your fans. As of 11th day of a Real Madrid player I was not a Porto player ever. "

" There are many reasons for which he moved to Porto. Julen Lopetegui director of Porto had an interesting suggestion and above all, followed by Porto showed me a great interest, because it was me. Porto not disappoint and with as many will exert efforts to to win. "

" Real and has given us athlete education as a human being, not roseomani me, There are plenty of directors from many lesson that is fundamental to my career and development background. A coaching staff all of me as a member of the Real always support him. "

" I wish to my parents and family to show my appreciation. Thank you very much in support for the fans. Thanks to the Real in my hand to lift the trophy ; also a good memory, there was some bad memories they could leave. My fault has been done before, but me to make a good goalkeeper and bad than to be remembered as a goalkeeper you want to be remembered as a good man. "

" Thank you, and thank you. Thank you for the thousands. Wherever 'Viva Madrid' the ` Janus-faced corruption `. I bet it we met again in the future. Do you not say goodbye. goodbye was not going to do it. I hope we'll meet again soon. Thank you. "

No comments :

Post a Comment